Throughout the school year, exceptional Salem High School students are honored for exhibiting outstanding character, leadership, service, citizenship and academic achievement.
* Class of 2014 (President)
* Student Council (Vice President)
* Boys & Girls Club (After School Aide)
Kristen plans to attend college to earn her Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education to become a Preschool or Kindergarten Teacher.
* Big Brother/Big Sister (Volunteer)
* Homework Club (Barron and Haigh Elementary Schools)
* North Andover Greek Orthodox Church (Sunday School Teacher Volunteer)
Johnna plans to attend UMass Lowell for 2 years then transfer to Endicott College to major in biology and minor in business to earn her Bachelor's degree. Her goal is to study neurobiology to become a Neurosurgeon/Neurobiologist and one day earn her Ph.D. in neurobiology.